Work placement setting students up for a successful post-school career
Click here for the Gateway Manual.
Click here to enrol in the Gateway programme.
Gateway is a well-established government initiative to establish a pathway from secondary school to on-the-job training. The programme gives students a taste of the working world while they are at school, mixing on-the-job experience with structured learning and assessment for an invaluable insight into potential future careers.
Skills is responsible for over 21 industry sectors, mostly in Manufacturing & Technology, and Service Pathways – and we want to ensure a pipeline of talented young people to keep these industries flourishing.
Through the Gateway programme, Skills works with its industries to:
- support students into their industry of choice
- educate them with on and off the job training
- provide workplace materials and advice for both student and teacher
- keep industries buoyant with a pipeline of young and skilled talent
Students who are committed to taking the first steps in a post-school vocation
Skills Gateway package prices include all administration, assessment and moderation, resource costs, phone mentoring, communications and credit registration costs.
- Plumbing $250 +GST
- Security $250 +GST
- Electrical on-job $250+GST
- Electrical off-job $250.00+GST
- Business Services Foundation Gateway $250+GST
To support Gateway placements in Contact Centre, Business Admin, Banking, Insurance and Real Estate
For enrolment submissions, please email to email@example.com
For genral enquiries please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org