For Existing Assessors
If you already hold 4098 and need to complete a refresher course, we offer an online refresher module for $95 + GST.
Use our online registration form to enrol today.
For New Assessors
The Skills Assessor Course is designed so that you can achieve the 4098 unit standard “Use standards to assess candidate performance” by completing an online theory module and attending a one-day practical workshop or by completing this at your workplace. During the workshop, you will complete the assessment.
Course timing: The online theory module should take approximately two hours and is to be completed before the practical workshop. Attendees at the one-day practical workshop are advised to arrive at 9:15am ready for a 9:30am start - running until approximately 4pm.
Your workplace observer must either:
- Hold unit standard 4098 or be able to demonstrate equivalent skills and knowledge in assessment.
- Or be a subject matter expert with experience in assessment.
- Or be a supervisor or manager with experience in assessment.
2018 Practical one-day workshop dates:
- Wednesday, 4 July 2018 - FULL
- Wednesday,15 August 2018
- Wednesday, 26 September 2018
- Wednesday, 7 November 2018
- Wednesday, 13 June 2018 - FULL
- Wednesday, 15 August 2018
- Wednesday, 31 October 2018
- Wednesday, 10 October 2018
You can download the 4098 course information.
Each workshop is limited to 10 seats, please register online today to secure your seat.
If you have any further questions about this course, please send an email to email@example.com. Alternatively you can also read our Frequently Asked Questions below:
Please note that once you are registered and confirmed to attend a workshop, cancellation fees will apply:
- Cancellation after registration and one week prior to the workshop: 50% course fee will apply
- Cancellation less than 1 week prior to the workshop: full fee will apply
- Suitable substitutions are permitted; please contact us prior to the course to make arrangements