Drug testing unit standards available for feedback
Skills and the Drug Testing Working Group recently met to review and amend the Drug Testing unit standards. We have ensured the units align to current Standards and are fit for purpose, however, we seek feedback to ensure this is accurate.
We now invite you to provide feedback on these unit standards linked below. Please send all feedback to Jeanie Chew by 9th November 2018.
- 25458 – Perform urine specimen collection for drug testing
- 25511 – Perform urine drug screening
- New 1 – Perform oral fluid specimen collection for drug testing
- New 2 – Perform oral fluid drug screening
In summary, the Working Group have done the following changes:
- reviewed and amended two existing urine drug screening unit standards, and
- developed two new oral fluid drug screening unit standards.
If you would like to be notified of updates, contact Jeanie Chew.