New Zealand Vocational Education and Training Research Forum (NZVETRF)
This forum is all about making space for experts to come together as they discuss critical issues and present research. The theme for 2021 is ‘A journey through change’ as we discuss the Reform of Vocational Education (ROVE), the impact of COVID-19 and many other turning points from the past 12 months.
Our keynote speakers for 2021 include:
- Brad Olsen, Principal Economist and Director at Infometrics
- Olly Newton, Executive Director at Edge Foundation
- Wolfgang Steinle, Deputy Principal, Kerschensteinerschule of Stuttgart Germany.
At the virtual NZVET Research Forum on 6Connex, you’ll be able to do everything you and your team enjoy in real-life forums. You can:
- Listen to keynote speakers
- Participate in discussion forums
- Explore sponsor booths
- Access resources
- Network in real-time with peers.
There’s no need to account for lockdowns – or traffic and parking – when planning your attendance.
Register below to secure your place.