Plumbing Gasfitting and Drainlaying Qualification Review
Skills is seeking expressions of interest to be a part of the PGD qualification review.
Skills is seeking expressions of interest for individuals who would like to participate in the review of PGD qualifications at level 3 and 4, including:
- New Zealand Certificate in Plumbing, Gasfitting and Drainlaying (Pre-Apprenticeship) (Level 3) [Ref: 2660]
- New Zealand Certificate in Plumbing (Level 4) [Ref: 2663]
- New Zealand Certificate in Gasfitting (Level 4) [Ref: 2662]
- New Zealand Certificate in Drainlaying (Level 4) [Ref: 2661]
Individuals who wish to participate will be required to:
- Attend meetings to provide critique during the review of the qualifications (confirm strategic purpose, review broad learning outcomes for graduates, education and employment pathways.)
- Consult with their own networks to receive feedback on the review outcomes and communicate this to The Skills Organisation.
- Consider feedback from wider networks and;
- provide final endorsement of the qualifications prior to submission to NZQA.
Interested persons should consider the following:
- Participation in this review is voluntary and non-funded by The Skills Organisation
- Any travel and day costs will be met by each individual or their organisation
- Members will be chosen based on their expertise and suitability
- Available to attend the initial meeting via Microsoft Teams and subsequent meetings via Microsoft Teams or Face to Face, and further correspondence by email.
- If you are unable to attend but would like to receive project updates and provide feedback on project developments, you can subscribe to the wider consultation group.
Express your interest to be considered for the Working Group by completing the Expression of Interest form below by 24 March 2021.
Selected members will be informed by close of business 31 March 2021 with the initial meeting to be held on 21 April 2021 in Auckland.