Latest update: 24 August 2021
While in lockdown, below is an outline of what you can do to continue your learning:
ELECTRICAL – NATIONAL CERTIFICATE (OLD QUAL)
1. All outstanding off-job units can be done online via E-tec. Trainees have been allocated and received assessments for outstanding units. This excludes regs (1702) and theory (21766) exams.
2. Account Managers will contact you to let you know what online assessments should be completed by when.
3. All on-jobs can be filled out. You will likely need to source evidence to attach and get supervisor / assessor signoff once you are back at work unless this can be done online.
4. Regs & theory revision classes for those that have not yet passed 1702 or 21766. If you would like to attend a class please contact your Account Manager to arrange.
ELECTRICAL – (NZ CERTIFICATE) NEW QUAL
1. Off-job classes continue online for all trainees allocated to a full year. These are organised directly between the provider and trainee.
2. All on-jobs units can be filled out if competent in the tasks – you will likely need to source evidence to attach and get supervisor / assessor signoff once you are back at work unless this can be done online.
3. Account Managers to contact you to let you know what online assessments should be completed by when.
4. Tradestart units 3490, 4249, 30692 to be completed. We will be contacting trainees who have not yet completed these, but if you complete them in the meantime you can send these to email@example.com for marking.
Continue to check your emails as we will be in touch with more details about your apprenticeship programme. In the meantime, if you have any issues or questions about your apprenticeship please talk to your Account Manager or contact us on 0508 SKILLS (0508 754 557).