Workforce Development Councils filling governance roles
Further progress on ROVE
Six of the seven planned Workforce Development Councils under ROVE have now appointed official governance roles to lead them. These appointees were chosen from industry leaders across the country.
The Workforce Development Councils which have appointed governance roles are:
- Toi Mai (Creative, Cultural, Recreation and Technology)
- Hanga-Aro-Rau (Manufacturing, Engineering, and Logistics)
- Muka Tangata (People, Food, and Fibre)
- Waihanga Ara Rau (Construction and Infrastructure)
- Community, Health, Education and Social Services
You can find a full list of all appointments, including a short bio on each member, on the TEC website.
The final five appointments to the Services Workforce Development Council, which followed a two-step appointment process, will be confirmed in the coming weeks.