Enrolling in your programme
To enrol in a Skills’ real estate programme, you must complete a Training Agreement and Programme Schedule.
- These documents are linked below; your agency may also give you a personalised programme schedule to complete.
- Please send your completed Training Agreement and Programme Schedule to our registrations email address.
- Please include your reference of payment on your Programme Schedule
- You must send a copy of your proof of identity and New Zealand residency with your completed Training Agreement and Programme Schedule.
If you are enrolling in the Salesperson programme, you must have a current Employment Agreement or Contract of Engagement with a licensed real estate agency. You will need to contact your preferred real estate agency directly and arrange either employment or an engagement. A sample Contract of Engagement is linked below.
If the Real Estate Authority (REA) has advised you that you require an ITO assessment against unit standard 23137 (Demonstrate knowledge of the Sale and Purchase Agreement and for a sale of real estate), or with any other queries, please call us on 0508 754 557 to talk to a member of our Real Estate Operations Team, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Training Agreement
- Programme Schedule
- Contract of Engagement (Note: This contract is only required by those enrolling in the Level 4 Real Estate Salesperson programme)
Please contact the Real Estate Operations team at email@example.com if you're interested in Property Manager programme.
You may pay by direct credit or credit card.
Once we have received your Training Agreement, Programme Schedule, related documents, and payment, you will receive an email with login details to the My Skills online portal where you can access your learning and assessment materials on Skills Bank.
Click here to purchase your programme online.