Cranes Certificate Only
Have you got Cranes unit standards and want the qualification?
You can now apply to have your cranes units awarded to a New Zealand Certificate. You will need to provide confirmation from your employer that you have the competencies to gain the qualification.
What you need to do:
1. First, check to see that all the units are on your NZQA Record of Learning. Without these, we cannot issue a Certificate for you.
2. Complete the:
Certificate Award Form – please ensure you add the correct name of the Qualification and the strand and level. See the example below.
Choose the qualification you are seeking from the following list:
New Zealand Certificate in Cranes (Level 3) with strands in:
|Cab Controlled Overhead Crane|
|Self-Erecting Tower Crane|
|Truck Loader Crane|
|Pendant-Controlled Overhead Crane|
NZC in Cranes (Level 4) with strands in:
|Non-Slewing Articulated Crane|
Get your employer to complete the Employer Attestation Form:
3. Makes payment on Skills website. It is important you record the Authorisation Code on the Certificate Award form. Without this, no Certificate can be issued.
4. Email all documents to email@example.com. NB This must include photo ID card.
5. Skills will notify you when the application is received, and enrollment approved.
6. Skills then awards the qualification, issues you the certificate, and issues a Cranes ID card.