The Skills Organisation Complaints Process
How to make a formal complaint
You have a right to complain about Skills Organisation’s (‘Skills’) services in any form appropriate to you. You may make a formal complaint by:
- Calling us on 0508 754 557 (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm)
- Emailing us at email@example.com
- Writing to us at Customer Resolutions, Freepost 5164, PO Box 24-469, Royal Oak, Auckland 1345. Please remember to include your full name, postal address and a daytime telephone number in your letter so we can get back in touch.
Complaints resolution process
Skills will make sure the complaint is resolved in a fair, simple, speedy, and efficient manner. We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint and log it in our internal complaints system. We will investigate your complaint and discuss a resolution with you within 10 business days. If the nature of your complaint is complex, we will let you know the next steps and provide updated timeframes.
The nature of the complaint will determine how it is investigated and may include:
- Discussion with you and any others that may be involved in the matter
- Review of records such as signed agreements, emails, publications and /or
- Any other investigative methods as deemed necessary and appropriate.
Skills will endeavour to change or update our internal processes and practices if required based on the outcome of the investigation.
If you are dissatisfied with how your complaint has been resolved, you may make a final appeal to Skills’ Head of Customer Operations. The appeal must be made in writing within 10 business days of receiving Skills’ response. Your letter must clearly outline why you are dissatisfied and include all supporting evidence that you want reviewed.
Once you have submitted your appeal, we will contact you in 5 business days to advise you of the outcome.