Industrial Ropes Access Certificate Only
Have you got Industrial Ropes Access unit standards and want the qualification?
You can now apply to have your Industrial Roles Access units awarded to a New Zealand Certificate. You will need to provide confirmation from your employer that you have the competencies to gain the qualification.
What you need to do:
- Choose the qualification you are seeking from the following list:
- New Zealand Certificate in Industrial Ropes Access(Level 3)
- New Zealand Certificate in Industrial Ropes Access(Level 4)
- Check you meet the entry requirements and unit standards are on your NZQA Record of Learning. Without these, we cannot issue a Certificate for you.
- Get your employer to complete the Employer Attestation Form:
- Gather your evidence and contact one of the providers below. The provider you select will :
- Check and advise whether you meet all the requirements of the qualification under the Certificate only process.
- Identify any gaps
- Organise and conduct the “Are you ready for capstone” check
Day 1 – Your chosen provider will conduct assessment tasks to ensure industry standards are met
Day 2 – If you have no gaps and meet industry standards , your chosen provider will conduct the IRAANZ CoC challenge assessment (elementary for L3 and intermediate for L4)
- On successful completion of your IRAANZ CoC challenge, the provider will give you a letter to confirm your achievement of the same.
- The organisations are:
- You are now ready to submit your application to Skills for the Certificate Only process. You will need to complete and submit the below to Skills – firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Training agreement
- Skills Application form for Certificate award
- Portfolio of evidence including:
- Record of Achievement – that show you have met all the entry requirements and the unit standards within the qualification
- Letter from the organisation to confirm you have completed the common assessment task
- Employer Attestation forms
- Make the payment
Skills will then:
- Process your application
- Award the qualification to successful applicants.
- Skills processing time is 30 working days. If you do not hear from Skills after a month, you can contact Skills to follow up on your application.
- Certificates will be posted to the applicant.