4098 Assessor Training
For New Assessors
Skills offer an assessor course designed so that you can achieve the 4098 unit standard “Use standards to assess candidate performance”.
There are 3 parts to our course:
- Completing an online pre-learning module (2 – 3 hours)
- Attending an online session (1.5 – 2 hours)
- Completing the 4098 assessment (4 – 6 hours and must be completed within 5 working days)
Cost $300 + GST
Start: 10 am
Finish: 11:30 am – 12:00 pm
2020 Session dates
- 17 June FULL
- 1 July FULL
- 22 July
- 5 August
- 12 August
- 23 September
- 7 October
- 21 October
- 4 November
- 18 November
There’s also an option to complete the 4098 assessment within your workplace using an experienced observer (i.e someone who holds 4098 or has equivalent knowledge and skills). This option can be selected on the registration form.
For Existing Assessors
If you already hold 4098 and need to complete a refresher course, we offer an online refresher module for Skills assessors for $95 +GST.
If you have any further questions about this course, please send an email to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can also read our Frequently Asked Questions below:
Please note, once you receive confirmation of your registration, the following cancellation fees will apply:
- Cancellation after registration and one week prior to the workshop/workplace course: 50% course fee will apply
- Cancellation less than 1 week prior to the workshop/workplace course: full fee will apply
- Suitable substitutions are permitted; please contact us prior to the course to make arrangements
If you are completing the assessment in your workplace, there is a 3 month timeframe to complete from the date of registration.