4098 Assessor Training
For New Assessors
Skills offer an assessor course designed so that you can achieve the 4098 unit standard “Use standards to assess candidate performance” by completing the online pre-learning modules (1-2 hours) and attending a 1-day workshop.
Time: 9am – 4pm
This is an interactive course where you will learn all about best assessment practice, engage in assessment activities and you will be guided through the assessment process.
Cost: $300 + GST
2021 1-Day workshop dates and locations
- 4 August – Wellington FULL
- 25 August – Wellington FULL
- 22 September – Auckland FULL
- 22 September – Wellington FULL
- 27 October – Auckland
- 17 November – Auckland
- 17 November – Wellington
- 8 December – Wellington
Building 2, Level 2, The Crossing
60 Highbrook Drive, East Tamaki, 2103
Level 1, Wellington Chambers
154 Featherston Street, 6011
If you are unable to attend a workshop, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss other options which may be available.
If you already hold 4098 and need to complete a refresher course, we offer an online refresher module for $95 +GST.
If you have any further questions about this course, please send an email to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can also read our Frequently Asked Questions below:
Please note, once you receive confirmation of your registration, the following cancellation fees will apply:
- Cancellation after registration and one week prior to the workshop/workplace course: 50% course fee will apply
- Cancellation less than 1 week prior to the workshop/workplace course or no show: full fee will apply
- Suitable substitutions are permitted; please contact us prior to the course to make arrangements