Regulatory Practice Unit Standard Review 2021
Express your interest to participate in the Regulatory Practice Unit Standard Review 2021
Skills is calling for Expressions of Interest to participate in reviewing the unit standards aligned to version 2 of the G-Reg suite of Qualifications below:
- New Zealand Certificate in Regulatory Practice (Core Knowledge) (Level 3) [Ref: 2774]
- New Zealand Certificate in Regulatory Practice (Operational Knowledge) (Level 4) [Ref: 2775]
- New Zealand Certificate in Regulatory Practice (Operational Practice) (Level 4) [Ref: 2776]
- New Zealand Certificate in Regulatory Practice (Level 5) with strands in Audit, Inspection, and Investigation [Ref: 2777]
- New Zealand Diploma in Regulatory Investigations (Level 6) [Ref: 2778]
Click here to complete the expression of interest form by close of business Friday 29th January 2021. All members will be selected and contacted on Monday 1st February 2021.
Click here for a list of unit standards for review.
Selected members will form a working group who will:
- Provide critique during the review of the unit standards
- Consult with networks and consider feedback from the wider consultation group and communicate this to The Skills Organisation.
- Provide final endorsement of the qualifications prior to submission to NZQA.
Interested persons should consider the following:
- This is review is voluntary and non-funded by The Skills Organisation
- Any travel and day costs will be met by each individual
- Members will be chosen based on their expertise and suitability
- Meetings are held fortnightly, communication via email and/or phone will be circulated throughout each month as needed
- The duration of this review will be between February- June 2021