Workplace Health and Safety
Express your interest to participate in the Workplace Health and Safety Review 2021
Skills is calling for expressions of interest to participate in reviewing the Workplace Health and Safety Qualifications on the New Zealand Qualifications Framework (NZQF).
Working Group 1:
- New Zealand Certificate in Workplace Health and Safety Practice (Level 3) [Ref:3533]
- New Zealand Certificate in Workplace Health and Safety Practice (Level 4) [Ref:3534]
Working Group 2:
- New Zealand Diploma in Workplace Health and Safety Management (Level 6) [Ref:3645]
Click here to complete the Expression of Interest form by close of business Friday 21 May 2021.
Selected members will form working groups who will:
- Provide high-level support to inform and support the review of the qualification, ensuring the structure and prescription align with the intended outcomes
- Provide critique during the review
- Represent your industry and consult with networks and communicate feedback to Skills
- Provide final endorsement of the qualifications prior to submission to New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA).
Interested persons should consider the following:
- This review is voluntary and non-funded by The Skills Organisation
- Any travel and accommodation costs will be met by each participant
- Members will be chosen based on their expertise and suitability
- This review will not include discussion on any Unit Standards, Programmes, or assessment resources
- The duration of this review will be between May – July 2021.